Commemorative monument, with obelisk shape, built of freestone.
During the first world war, the village is completely destroyed.
In the years 1920-1930 a column is erected, topped with the long palm of martyr, the olive tree branches, mixed with the oak foliage, capped with the soldier helmet, engraved inside a laurel wreath.
On it, also sculptured, the Croix de Guerre surrounded with flags.
Place de l'Eglise
City Hall Abancourt
22 Grand Rue
03 27 79 90 44