The Brunet mill has its origins in the XV century.
Located at the exit of Walincourt-Selvigny, on the road to Dehéries, after crossing the Gard wood, you will see it - on top of the hill - showing proudly its wings above its remarkably restored stone tower.
Until the French revolution, it was Walincourt Lord's property.
After 1789, privates run it until 1914. The last miller was Arthur Brunet.
Destroyed by the German in 1916 - who used it as a watching tower - it has been neglected for a long time and it is only in 1991 that an association is created "L'Association des Amis du vieux moulin" and starts its restoration. Complete success which allows visits today.
Open the second sunday of each month from 3 to 6 p.m. (April to Nov.) and a complementary guided tour is provided by some members of the association in charge of the mill.
For groups, open all year around, upon reservation.
Adults (2€) and free for children with adults
Groups: school (15€ by classroom), other groups of more than 10 people (1,50€ per person).