The Communal Cemetery is located on Rue de Fesmy. The cemetery is surrounded by a fifteen foot high wall upon which a CWGC plaque will be found. Cemetery number 32.
Wheelchair access to this cemetery is possible with some difficulty. For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, Enquiries Section, on telephone number 01628 507200.
Used by Germans to bury British soldiers in August and September 1914 and by the Allied the three last monts of war in 1918. there are now more than 150 burials but 50 unidentified. The 65 German sepultures were removed in 1922.