Montay is a village approximately 1 kilometre north of Le Cateau. The British Cemetery lies approximately 1 kilometre north-east of the village centre.
Take the D932, Croix Caluyau road, for 800 metres from its junction with the D955, direction Forest-en-Cambrésis, to find the Cemetery on the right side of the road.
Wheelchair access possible via main entrance.
For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, Enquiries Section, on 01628 507200.
Montay was reached by Commonwealth forces on 10 October 1918. The cemetery was made by the 38th (Welsh) Division and the 2nd Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders and contains the graves of those killed between 22 October-1 November 1918.
Montay British Cemetery contains 41 First World War burials.
The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.