Iwuy is a village approximately 8 kilometres north-east of Cambrai and Niagara Cemetery is 1 kilometre south-east of the village on road 118 to Rieux-en-Cambrésis.
Wheelchair access to this cemetery is possible, but may be by an alternative entrance. For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, Enquiries Section, on 01628 507200.
Iwuy was occupied by British troops in the middle of October 1918, and Niagara Cemetery was made at this time.
There are now over 200, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, a small number are unidentified.
The Cemetery covers an area of 506 square metres and is enclosed by rubble walls on the North-West and North-East sides.