Sancourt is five kilometres north-west of Cambrai and one kilometre east of the main Cambrai to Douai road (N43).
Sancourt British Cemetery is signposted from the village and can be found about 600 metres along the Rue Maurice Camier.
Wheelchair access is possible with some difficulty.
For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact the Commonwealth War Grave Commission, Enquiries department, on telephone number 01628 634221.
Sancourt village was captured by the Canadian Corps on the 29th September 1918. The British Cemetery was started during the ultimate fighting for Cambrai liberation in October 1918.
There are now over 200, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site. Of these, 20 are unidentified.
The cemetery covers an area of 634 square metres and is enclosed by a rubble wall.